Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ Punches and Dies

It's time for another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this week,  Valerie is asking us to dig into our crafty cupboards to pull out our favorite punches and die cut shapes and images.  She challenges us to create a project that includes at least one punched shape and one die cut shape or image! They can be any brand, any style, any size - shapes, layers, flowers, swirls, snowflakes... anything!!!!  Even hole punches count as punches and pre-cut purchased shapes and chipboard count as die cuts - right!!???  We think so!!! :)

This time you can use any stamp to be in with the chance to win that very generous $30 voucher from Carol and Jim to spend in the ~{Stampotique}~ store but, if you have a Stampotique stamp, we'd love to see it.


I've used my most favourite stamp ~{6060 Snowman}~ and used a nesties label die and a cuttlebug snowflake die. The larger snowflakes have been punched. I have to stand on that punch to get it to work!!!

This is the last challenge before Christmas, so it is going to be open until 11th January 2011 to give you a chance to join in if you are too busy in the lead up to Christmas.

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Willy said...

What a wonderful card, Kaz! I know those punch problems...

Basement Stamper said...

Kaz: These are my favorite colors for the holidays! Love the snowflakes falling on Snowman. Great job!

Carol said...

Brrrrrrrrrr! All those gorgeous blue snowflages are making me think of the cold!!! Love your colors and your composition!

Traceyr said...

Great card Kaz very frosty and snowy and apt for most of the country at this time. :)

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

sad snowman....beautiful! i like the distressed background and the big snowflakes are a great detail.
ps: I will be making my X-mas tree in about two weeks:D I would love to share a pic with you all. I just love Stampotique!

Have a great day!
Lollyrot

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Kaz, this is simply delicious! The layout is totally kewl! And I appreciate how many times you stood on that punch to get all of those snowflakes done!! Wonderful piece!
Val :)

Summerthyme Studio said...

Can I say BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Your card is Stunning Kaz~

Hugs

Vicki

Karen said...

Wonderful work my lovely xxx

Moniqui said...

Our cards look alike! Great minds ...huh;))

Kathy said...

This is fab, Kaz - and I can see why you love that snowman so much, he's great

Hazel said...

Lovely to see the wonky snowman again - fab card - love icy blues on Christmas cards. Hard to believe that Jessie is already one - where does time go? x

belindaschneider said...

got the same stamp, love what you did with it or rather for it :)