Tuesday, 4 January 2011

Art Journal January day 1

I was really inspired by ~{Milliande's}~ videos on YouTube when I found them last year, so I was keen to join in actually in January.

Day 1 is using Z for Zebra as design inspiration. You can see the video at ~{Milliande.com}~. I don't draw so I googled zebra and found this brilliant image!! I think he may need some dental work.



I sat and doodled the zebra pattern while watching tv last night - it was really relaxing and I may do more backgrounds like this sometime. Then I just wrote stuff relating to me journalling in the gaps, which was a bit tricky when it came to writing around the image!
These videos will be online for a while so I will take my time getting through them - I still haven't finished going through the last years yet!

Kaz xx

9 comments:

Juls said...

fab! Love the journaling, in the tiger stripes!! Hugs Juls

Janice said...

That is fantastic, I love your zebra doodlilng and that's a great photo too.

Carol said...

Kaz what a fab cover - really stunning xx

Traceyr said...

What a fantastic page Kaz I love it.

:)

Hazel said...

This is totally fabaroo, Kaz - love it - you are so talented at doodling and journaling x

Karen said...

WOW!!!!! Those stripes are amazing Kaz & I love your choice of zebra...wonder if he has bad breath too! XXX

Angelnorth said...

Fab page but I must take issue with "I'm not arty or creative" - you're every bit as creative as the next woman (or zebra!) as this demonstrates very well!

Gez said...

WOW! Kaz amazing..xx Your stripes are fabby.xx

tracy said...

great page kaz :) keep going:)