Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Journal page

I've not done a lot of crafting again - my brain says it's a new year and it's very enthusiastic about doing lots of DT stuff. Unfortunately, my body is still feeling the same as it did last year. So while the two of them argue over which one is right, I've done a journal page.


I was pleased with how this one turned out, but the journaling is private so I took the picture before writing anything. I've mostly used acrylic paints with this one and a magazine image.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Kathy said...

What a fab page this is. I love the collage-y effect you've got going here and the background colours and design are wonderful

Suzie said...

Ah Kaz, you do it every time! You get that controlled messy look I aspire to! Mine just end up a total mess (I pretend it's "grungy"). Love it!!! xxx

Juls said...

oooooooh this is fab!!! Loving the background you created! Hugs Juls

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic page Kaz, I love the swoosh of little white flowers bottom right and the collage feel is fab!

Paddy said...

Another fab page Kaz! Don't know how you do it!!!!! xx

Gez said...

Great page Kaz. Love the blues & the little flowers every where are perfect. :)

Jane Wetzel said...

Love this...I have been tryin and tryin to get goin on my journal..thanks for the inspiration-

Anesha said...

Wonderful page, love it!

Karen said...

Oh sweetie, this is perfect for the subject. Like Susie says it looks so neat & those little flowers are a perfect touch :D Oh and...love the lips haha! HUGS XXX

Traceyr said...

Thumbsup from me Kaz thebackground looks fabulous.

:)

Hazel said...

I'm always in awe of your fab journaling - so artistically done x