Sunday, 30 January 2011

Stampotique and Tando Frame

I love it when I can combine my two DT's and as soon as I saw this Chipboard Frame by ~{Tando-Creative}~ I knew I had to use it to showcase some of my fave characters by Daniel Torrente and Jill Penney from ~{Stampotique Originals}~ . It's a bit like a bizarre Brady Bunch!


The frame has been painted using Eco Green Paints in Raspberry and then I added white dots using a Uni Posca pen - the best white pen around I think.
I've added text paper behind the larger frames and just white paint behind the tiny ones.
I've used Copics to colour all the characters and stuck them with silicone glue for dimension.

For stockists of Tando Creative Chipboard click ~{here}~.

The Stampotique stamps used are:
~{6025 Gooseneck}~
~{6023 Rocky}~
~{6048 Moth Fab}~
~{6051 Prom Queen}~
~{6077 Batboy}~
~{6078 Smile}~
~{6104 Eric}~
~{6108 Karin}~ (of course)
~{6099 Halloween cube 1}~
~{6105 Puss Puss}~
~{6117 Birds and Bugs Cube}~
~{6118 Gog Lin}~
phew, that's a lot of stamps!!

Kaz xxx

16 comments:

Suzie said...

Oh KAz I love it! Looks like my family portrait! Gorgeous!! xx

Willy said...

What a gorgeous frame with all those Stampotique stamps, Kaz!

Carol said...

Kaz I love this - the colours and use of the characters... fab xx

Karen said...

This is just FANTASTIC my lovely!!! I love the colour & I know just where its going to live too! HUGS XXX

Shannon said...

That's absolutely darling!!

Janice said...

Oh my goodness, that is so effective, love what you have done with the frame and the stamps.

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

OH MY! give me a second.....OK done! this is so adorable!!! I love it!!!!

Traceyr said...

That is fantastic Kaz - love the colours and that white pen is fab.

You know my feelings on the faces **shudder** although the bird is cute.

:)

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

Gorgeous frames and stamps

Kathy said...

This is brilliant! what a fab way to display those wonderful images

Basement Stamper said...

Wow, this is crazy amazing! I love the bright pink color you picked and the text behind the images. Very cool!

Hazel said...

Oh wow! what a super way to show off those characters. And I'm so in awe at your journalling for Milliande's x

patcrafts said...

Wow what a gorgeous frame and fantastic way to show the Stampotique stamps. xx

Gini said...

I can't tell you how much I love your family Stampotique picture album.
I really I love it!
It would cheer anybody up it's soooo good.

I hope you do have have a much better February, January is a notoriously miserable month, it's such a shame if you have a birthday in January cos it stinks (I have my birthday in January and it stinks).
Here's to lighter days and spring being on it's way and a happier Kaz!
Nothing but good times ahead :-)
Gini
xx

tracy said...

thats fabulous kaz :)

Nine said...

Wouaw !