Thursday, 17 February 2011

What no Stampotique?

Yep, I've managed to make something Stampotique-less! I'd painted up and stamped the base before leaving for Lynne's so I just had the decorating and doodling to do.

The body and feathers came from a magazine and the face was part of ~{Milliande's downloads}~ for her Journal January. This was day 15.
I found the quote from a free quote site and loved it. It was just right for the feathers. I've just doodle loads all over the page and loved every bit of doing it.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fab page and although there's no Stampotique there may be just the tiniest smidge of Stampotique influence, maybe?! Love the quote!

Karen said...

Oh I do love this kaz! Its so you my lovely! I wasn't brave enough to go my own way on this page :-( I much prefer yours!!! HUGS XXX

Jayne C said...

I have to agree...and say it's very Stampotique-esque!! I love the quote...it's BRILLIANT!!
xx

Suzie said...

Fab page . Love the deep blue colours!

Aisling said...

Gorgeous page! Love the quote, it's very funny!

Anesha said...

Fab page, love it!!

Traceyr said...

Fantastic page Kaz - she does look a bit menacing! Think I will steer clear of her and her broomstick hahaha. Loving the colours you have used. x

:)

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

She kind of scares me a tad.. (what, and the previous dog image didn't ? lol) but I LOVE your doodling on this.

Gez said...

Great page Kaz.. HOW did I miss this!! I just the quote :D Perfect :) Sounds like you've found a great site.. I might need to bribe you!! ;)
Love your doodling..especially on the leaves. BRILLIANT.xx

Juls said...

fab!! I love how you have done your journaling! Hugs Juls