Wednesday, 16 March 2011

More New Release Stampotiques

I couldn't resist having another play with some of the new releases from ~{Stampotique}~.




This time I've coloured the background with distress inks - I'd ordered some textured card blanks by mistake and wasn't sure about them, but I actually like them with a hint of colour.

I've used:

~{3043 Lavender Sprig}~ by Jo Capper-Sandon. I can see me using this one a lot.
~{3047 Large Butterfly}~ by Jo Capper-Sandon. And it is large!
The Thank You stamp is part of ~{6115 Weasel}~ by Daniel Torrente.

I've used watercolour crayons to colour the lavender and butterfly, and did a tiny bit of doodling to highlight the butterfly.

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Karen said...

ooo....my fav colour & flower!!! This is so so lovely honey xxx

Net said...

That's really pretty Kaz.

But where are the kitchen pics? ;))

Anesha said...

Really like the soft colours and the textured card works so well. :)

Gez said...

Great card. Lovely colours ♥

patcrafts said...

Love this card, one of my fave colours think I will have to buy the lavender stamp as I love the flower IRL and the stamp is gorgeous. xx

Netty said...

Beautiful background Kaz, so lovely and delicate. Love how you've coloured the beautiful butterfly. Enjoy your week, Annette x

Willy said...

What a wonderful and delicate caed, Kaz!

Angelnorth said...

Great card! The butterfly is lovely - really striking - and the lavender stem looks beautifully delicate!

Traceyr said...

wow Kaz what a stunning card. Loving the shades and tones used on it. :)

Tasha said...

This is really beautiful Kaz, i love the colours you went with
love tasha xx

dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful card Kaz! I love the soft delicate colours and you did a wonderful job colouring the butterfly

tracy said...

Ooo i love the trextured card :) great card too :)