Friday, 18 March 2011

Snarky or Fab?

There are two word stamps amongst the new releases from ~{Stampotique}~  so I wanted to use them both on something. I've made a bookmark for me and, depending on my mood, I can use either side as the front.

I think that ~{8989 Snarky}~ , part of Carol's Collection, goes really well with the expression on ~{5165 Grrrumpy's}~ face.

I've given him a little friend ~{6123 Hare}~ by Daniel Torrente to cheer him up and some flowers ~{3042 Jo's Flower Cube}~  by Jo Capper-Sandon and a new hat, but no joy there!

On the other hand, ~{8990 Fabulous}~ from Carol's Collection describes ~{6125 Minkygirl}~  by Daniel Torrente perfectly.

I've used Basic Grey papers for both sides and doodled all over the place.
The centres of the flowers are Viva Decor Gloss Gel Pen which have had white pen added once dry.

10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

These are great Kaz - and thanks for making me laugh! According to my husband I need the snarky side today!!! Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Great bookmark, both sides are fab (even the one that's snarky ;o)

tracy said...

very nice kaz ;)

Gez said...

Definately FAB!!

Brilliant Kaz!!

Willy said...

Cute pieces, Kaz!

Karen said...

haha I love that word snarky...haven't heard it in a while though. Brilliant bookmark my lovely xxx

dutchstamptramp said...

They are both very gorgeous! Absolutely love your choice of colours for these and the way you used te flowerstamp!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

I cannot decide, both are fabulous.

Hazel said...

These are super, Kaz - I love Grrrumpy's face - what an expression!I'd never heard 'snarky' before though. x

Kathy said...

ohhhhh these are fab - thanks for giving me a smile today!