Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ Triptych Card

It's time for another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this time it's set by ~{Vicki Garrett}~ who would like us to make a Triptych card. She has provided link to ~{Mirkwood Design's}~ for the template.
As is usual for me, I got in a bit of a mess while making this as the design goes onto both sides and I am a mucky crafter. This is the 3rd effort!!

I've made a dinky little arch and have used Distress Inks, Copics and Adirondack Dye inks for the colouring.


And here is the inside:
 

I tried, really I did, not to add doodling around the edges, but the pen made me.

I have used the following stamps:


~{3000 Medium Bee }~  by Jo Capper-Sandon. I used the small bee on the side.
~{3010 Mushroom Group}~ by Jo Capper-Sandon.
~{3046 Floral Flutter}~ by Jo Capper-Sandon. I masked off the butterfly on some of the stamping to avoid it looking repetitive.
~{6123 Hare}~ by Daniel Torrente.

As usual, Carol and Jim are offering a $30 gift certificate for one randomly chosen project to be spent in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ and there are so many gorgeous stamps to chose from. This time it's Stampotique stamps only and don't forget to keep going back to the Challenge Blog over the coming week as more inspiration will be revealed.

Kaz xxx

21 comments:

Wipso said...

Wow Kaz. Thats sooooo pretty.
If you haven't already then please pop over to our blog shop and get your name down in the BIG celebration draw.

http://sisterscraftycreations.blogspot.com/

Good luck
A x

Anesha said...

Great card, love the design and the combination of images!

Willy said...

What a cute triptych card, Kaz!

Karen said...

Awe, I am so glad that your pen was in control, the doodling really finishes it off and anyways...you are the doodle Queen! Lovely work xxx

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful scene you created inside your card, love the red mushrooms with the hare.

Summerthyme Studio said...

I LOVE your creation Kaz!!! The mushrooms are so colourful and your wee hare underneath is CUTE!!! Way to go!

Hugs

Vicki

Angelnorth said...

Fab card but by the look of that hare I'd say those are no ordinary shrooms ;o)

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

i love your fun and fresh card! seriously Kaz is really adorable!

Hazel said...

Oh that is gorgeous (have never made one in that style - will try and have a go at this) x

Traceyr said...

Wonderful Kaz I am well into bumblebees at the mo and those toadstools are ace!

:)

Netty said...

Beautiful card Kaz, methinks we share the same pen.....lol
Annette x

Jane Wetzel said...

wowzers Kaz...that hare really gets around! lol love this- awesome job! btw..I kno what u mean about doodleing! :)

Beth said...

Hi Kaz my lovely,

Loving all your work. I especially love your mermaid cards. They are stunning. What lovely images these stamps make.

Hope you're keeping well.

XX

Juls said...

wow this is amazing, I LOVE it!!!! Loving the contrast of the bright red against the pale blue!!! fabulous! Hugs Juls

thekathrynwheel said...

OOh fab! Love the colourful toadstools, and I'm in love with the naughty looking rabbit :-)

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the scene you created! Wonderful use of color, love the added doodles!

Gez said...

Stunning card Kaz. Absolutely beautiful :)

Sue said...

This is brilliant, that's a slightly mad looking hare, and I love your doodling x

Alix said...

oh i love this tryptich card...gorgeous! :)

dutchstamptramp said...

What a beautiful tryptisch card Kaz! Love the nice delicate colours and the way you used the stamps

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful triptych, love the little bunny.