Sunday, 10 April 2011

Birthday Queen

After seeing the fab 'Snarky' and 'Fabulous' stamps in the new batch from ~{Stampotique}~ , I decided to use my ~{7230 Altered Alphas}~ to do a card along the same lines. I started by stamping 'Queen' onto the card and worked backwards from there.



I then used another set of alphas ~{9200 Random Acts Alphabet}~ to stamp 'birthday' onto white card and cut them out and arranged them around the card so I'd be able to use ~{6125 Minkygirl}~. She was coloured with Copics and cut out too.

I finished off with stamping ~{3046 Floral Flutter}~ and a couple of ~{3017 Crown}~'s and a rather large dose of doodling. I just don't seem to be able to stop myself from doing that!!

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

dutchstamptramp said...

What a beautiful card Kaz! I just love the sweet delicate colouring and what you did with the alphabet

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

aw adorable card! i love the lil crow! so cute for a bday card

Willy said...

What a fabulous card, Kaz!

Julia Dunnit said...

It's a fab card Kaz. If I could doodle like that, I wouldn't be able to help myself either!

Traceyr said...

Scary girl but love the lettering Kaz and your doodling is fantastic as always.

:)

Karen said...

Totally gorgeous my lovely, HUGS xxx

Angelnorth said...

And why should you stop yourself when your doodling looks fab? Great card, love the big and varied lettering!

Dezinaworld said...

fabulous card Kaz! love your doodling! your very talented!

Hugs June

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous card, just perfect for birthday.

Netty said...

Wow adore this card, Annette x

tracy said...

wow!! thats georgous ;)

Summerthyme Studio said...

Love the colours, Minky looks Precious and I love your fine layout! Anyone would be lucky to get your sweet sweet card and the doodling is amazing!