Thursday, 28 April 2011

This one's for Rach.

Ok so while making the card for the Stampotique challenge, I stamped some extra images (I usually muck up at least one) and was having a play with them, when I came up with an idea for a mini canvas. And I decided that, as a rather large amount of things I make end up in the custody of the Magpie, I'd do something for Rach for a change. If she doesn't like it, I know where it will be!


This is a 5 x 7 inch canvas and I've painted the background with eco green paints and then stamped ~{6001 Bla bla bla}~
I've stamped ~{9216 Pretty Party Dress}~ on various scraps and joined them together. To go with them, and as Rach loves to wear lovely big boots with her dresses, I've used the feet from  ~{6408 Moth Fab}~, ~{6108 Karin}~ and ~{6103 Twinkie}~  onto the same scraps.
I've finished off with ~{6086 Clover}~ who looks suitably distressed by the pc generated phrase.


Kaz xxx

19 comments:

Gez said...

FANTASTIC canvas Kaz. I am sure Rach will just love it!

Sue said...

So apt for any teenager Kaz, what a brilliant idea.
Sue x

Janice said...

Hee hee, I could do with one like that! I'm sure Rach will appreciate it humour.

Traceyr said...

Fantastic canvas and such a great quote for any teenager hahaha.

:)

Willy said...

Funny and wonderful canvas, Kaz!

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!! Brilliant!

Basement Stamper said...

Kaz your creations are always great and this is no exception. I love the colors and the different dresses-very cool!!!

tracy said...

kaz that's just fab.....did rach like it !?

Hazel said...

This is super - Rachel will certainly love it, I'm sure. And your card for Stampotique sketch is cool. x

dutchstamptramp said...

How fab is that Kaz! It really made me smile, what an absolutely wonderful idea!

Caroline said...

Thats fab Kaz, suitable for my daughter too!

Carol said...

You are just funny! This canvas is GREAT!! Crazy, but GREAT!!! Love it!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's fantastic, thanks for the big smile on my face.

Angelnorth said...

Hee hee, love it! The shoe line up looks fantastic and she does look suitably perturbed by the state of her wardrobe!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Great idea and stunning art work,
love all details. So funny, I can't help smiling.

Jayne C said...

Excellent!!! Just made me LOL!!!! xx

Karen said...

How did I miss this???? Its just fabulous & sooo perfect for Rach hahahaha xxx

Kathy said...

This is fab - those colours are like an ice cream sundae!

Gini said...

Perfect Kaz! LOL!
It's a bit like saying I just don't have the right stamp...but for a crafter.
Love the canvas background you have painted. I didn't guess any of the feet - I don't think I pay any attention to their feet.
Gini
xx