Thursday, 2 June 2011

2 for 1 Grrrumpy canvas

I've combined both my DT's for this one to make up for being very slack lately. I started with the phrase and worked from there.


The canvas has been painted and then attacked from all sides.

For ~{Tando}~ I have sprayed using the ~{Harlequin Mask}~ and then chopped bits off some of the chipboard. I've taken a piece from the ~{Butterfly Grab Bag}~ and cut the bottom wings off, then embossed it using a Tim Holtz mask, picking a symmetrical area before painting it. I've then chopped the individual flowers from the ~{Small Flower Row}~ and painted and doodled them.
Click ~{here}~ for a list of stockists.

For ~{Stampotique}~ I've stamped ~{6071 Perl}~, ~{5165 Grrrumpy}~  and ~{5609 Conehat}~ and coloured them with Copics. I thought Grrrumpy's face was perfect for the phrase! I look like that sometimes too!

They have then been doodled and accented and doodled some more!

Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Traceyr said...

That is fabulous Kaz - did you stamp the wording straight onto the canvas or onto paper first?

:)

Kaz said...

Tracey - it's printed onto paper first then stuck down. I'd never keep that space clean!!

Karen said...

ooo I do love this Kaz!!!! oh and YAY to snipping the Tando...gives another dimensions doesn't it? x

Basement Stamper said...

your canvas is super cool, I love how you did put the sentiment on there and the colors-love all the canvases you do!

Willy said...

Fabulous canvas, love it!

Janice said...

Nice job Kaz.

dutchstamptramp said...

Your card made me laugh! Beautiful card in fab colours

Caroline said...

Fabulous canvas Kaz, love the combination of both DT's products...x

Wipso said...

You've been tagged :-)
A x

Kathy said...

wonderful canvas, Kaz. Love the stamps, the colours - everything!

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

gorgeous canvas!!!

Hazel said...

This really made me smile x

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha! This is fab!

Juls said...

fabby!!! fun images and I love the harliquin detail in the background!!! Hugs Juls