Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Another simple card

When you say Stampotique, most people will immediately think of Jill Penney and Daniel Torrente, but there are a whole batch of other designer's stamps also in the store. Today I'm showing a stamp by Susan Mahoney who has lots of really cute/odd creatures within her collection of stamps. You can view her collection ~{here}~

I've used ~{8575 Cube}~ and made a card along the lines of the Less is More challenge on my previous post, this time I've doodled! I've coloured with Copics and added Glossy Accents to the balloon and his eyes. I also used my most favourite birthday greeting stamp ~{9005 Happy Birthday}~.

Kaz xxx

15 comments:

Willy said...

What a beautiful and funny card, Kaz!

Karen said...

Cute isn't the word......this is gorgeous Kaz! I really must have a go at this less is more lark! HUGS xxx

Netty said...

Such a fab card and loving the image. Annette x

Juls said...

this is very funky!! Love it!! HUgs Juls

Carol said...

I'm loving this card Karen! Nice to see something diff for a change!

Laura said...

Wow, love this card and your blog!

joanne wardle said...

love this! so cool. love your attention to detail, with the little dots

Janice said...

Funny little guy, his head looks like a television! Fun card.

Net said...

He's cute!

less is more? Hmm not a concept I manage lol

fatmonica said...

It's a lovely card.Great stamp!

Traceyr said...

Great card Kaz - I love the tv headed boy and your doodling is a dream

:)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Just fabulous.

dutchstamptramp said...

What a funny card Kaz, love your choice of colours on this one.

Kathy said...

This is fab - a really fun card

thekathrynwheel said...

Ooh this is cute. I love his square head :-)