Tuesday, 7 June 2011

Splat!!

Another card featuring both DT Companies! I managed to get my hands on one of the new masks by ~{Tando}~ This one is ~{Splatters}~ and is very versatile as you can use just one of them as a 'layer' onto a card or use them all together as a background.
 

I've stamped ~{6028 Framed}~ and ~{9005 Happy Birthday}~ by ~{Stampotique}~ directly onto the card blank and masked them off before using one of the splats from the Mask.

I've used Broken China and Faded Jeans DI's for the splat and coloured the image with Copics, then added a doodled border.

Click ~{here}~ for stockists of Tando-Creative.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Fab card - the splats look great. cxx

Wipso said...

What a fun design. Love it.
You have missed to see that I have tagged you :-)
A x

Karen said...

ooo this looks brilliant using just one splat! Did you know that Di drew them all freehand? Don't they look real? HUGS XXX

Netty said...

Great design and the splats work great with this stamp. Inspiring. Annette x

Willy said...

Beautiful and funny, Kaz!

Janice said...

oh I love the splat, one for my wish list, definitely!

Kathy said...

This is really cute, Kaz - I love the crisp colour theme too

dutchstamptramp said...

Beautiful Kaz! Looks like the splash and stamp are made for each other

Basement Stamper said...

love this card, very cute!!

thekathrynwheel said...

Great card, I do like the splat:-)

Gez said...

Great card. Kaz you are so clever. I love all your artwork ♥

Caroline said...

Thats fab Kaz, love it!

Juls said...

that splat background is just brilliant! such a fun card!!! HUgs Juls