Monday, 11 July 2011

reasons to be cheerful

It's been a bit quiet on the crafty front again lately and if I was still doing the 365 Journal, Grrrumpy dog would have made a lot of appearances! However, the grumps are gone and I'm back to usual happy girl status so I got back to journaling.


This one's an acrylic paint and patterned paper effort. I've used the large and small sized ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~ from Tando and ~{6086 Clover}~ and one of the hearts from ~{3003 Hearts Cubed}~ both by Stampotique.
The arms and legs came from a magazine and I've had the letters sat doing nothing for ages and haven't a clue where they came from.
I've finished off with a hefty dose of doodling and it's funny to think that, not too long ago, the thought of taking a pen to paper was petrifying and now I don't know when to stop!!

Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Karen said...

Now you go & give your Lynn a massive hug from me please because I can't do it myself!!!!! Good to see you journalling again darling, fabulous page!!! HUGS xxx

Dylan said...

fabby page girlie xx

Angelnorth said...

Fab page and I hope you're feeling able to take the "don't worry, be happy" advice to heart. It's great that you have Lynne around - hugs to both of you!

Juls said...

Fabulous!! Love the colours and the bunting detail! Hugs Juls

Artyjen said...

That made me smile today! Love the images together ;)
xoxo Sioux

dutchstamptramp said...

What a fab way to use the head stamp. Love what you made with it!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh nics Kaz..makes the scarey head look friendly! Love the doodling.

Traceyr said...

Brilliant Kaz. Love the page. :)

Gez said...

Oooh de-lish Kaz ♥

Hazel said...

Glad to know that happy girlie status has been resumed - fab page (hope grumpy dog keeps away) Hugs x

tracy said...

i love this page kaz-i love the mix of patterend page,mag bits and stamping:) i'd love to have a sisiter who understands me-instead i have my bother!!!
hugsxx

Caroline said...

Love that page Kaz - the whole page is gorgeous, colours and everything!

fatmonica said...

This is a fabulous page.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Cool idea, looks really fab.