Thursday, 4 August 2011

Birdy page

I've had a scrap of an old Dream Street paper on my desk for ages with the one remaining bird on it. I loved the birds on the sheet, but can't bring myself to use the last one, so I did my own version for a journal page and now I can still have the original for me!


The background is acrylic paints with a randomly positioned text stamp. For the edges I've used some of the new ~{Tando-Creative}~ masks.

I used the ~{Leaves 1}~ which is both the leaves and the flowers, and one row of  ~{Sequin Waste}~.  I then had lots of fun doodling around them to make them pop.


These masks are brilliant; really sturdy and easy to use and then clean. To find a stockist for the masks click ~{here}~.

Kaz xxx




8 comments:

Wipso said...

What a pretty design Kaz. I love the colours.
Hugs,
A x

fatmonica said...

Love it!The birds are great.

Janice said...

Nice job Kaz!

Willy said...

Pretty page, Kaz!

Karen said...

Oh this is perfect Kaz!!!!!!! I love the way you have highlighted the circles so that they look raised...clever you!!! Now what are you going to write???? HUGS xxx

Sue said...

Super colours and I love the way you have used the masks, mine are still unused.
Sue x

Hazel said...

Lovely birdies. I love the effect of using the mask - I really must get organised and get some of these. x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Great page, wonderful colors and lovely birds.