Monday, 1 August 2011

Tando-Creative Challenge Blog Launch

There's a brand new challenge blog starting up today called ~{Tando-Creative Challenge Blog}~ and it's all about the chipboard! As I'm on the DT for the chipboard, I get to play along, but I can't win any prizes!

The first challenge is 'Go Wild' and I've made a little framed picture using ~{Scalloped Nested Circles}~.


I painted the base and frame in white acrylic paint and then drew a zebra pattern over it and printed the wording on the computer. Then I stamped ~{Toby}~ and ~{Prom Queen}~ as I think she is a wild one and stuck the card onto the base. I've fixed the base that I had doodled around and frame together so the base showed behind.

Tando-Creative is still a relatively new company so, at the moment, you don't have to use their chipboard exclusively. However, I'd urge you to give it a try as it really is sturdy stuff and withstands a lot of battering with paints and inks and is embossable. Is that a word?!

Di is very generously providing a prize for one random player who follows all the rules (available on the Challenge Blog) and you have a choice from a huge list so you can pick what you like most.

It'd be great to see you join in - the challenge is open for a month, so there's no rush.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Not letting you enter is the only way to stop you winning every time! Another FAB piece Kaz..you DREW the zebra design..love the way you casually drop that in!

Angelnorth said...

Love this! The zebra pattern looks fantastic and the Stampotique couple are fab!

Karen said...

hahahaha you have a fantastic way of coming up with just the write quote for everything that you do sweetheart...I just love this one!!!! That zebra pattern is just incredible ... must have taken you an age but really worth it! HUGS xxx

Willy said...

What a great and funny piece, Kaz!

tracy said...

very nice kaz-i thought the zebra print was going to be paper!!! bet that kept you quiet for a while ;)

Hazel said...

Fabulous - must go and check out the challenge x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, such a wonderful piece.

Gini said...

I agree with you, Prom Queen is definitely likes walking on the wild side, I think Toby is hoping some of it will rub off on him, maybe he's got zebra print underwear on?
Great picture, roaor (that's a Shropshire roar for you).
Gini
xx

fatmonica said...

Love it-my favourite stamps!

dutchstamptramp said...

Fab! It really made me laugh