Friday, 30 September 2011

365 Journal Pages

I've got back in the swing of this now and am up to date. I couldn't be bothered to add any images to September's pages though, so I made sure I did them before the month starts for October.

Here's September, taken out in the garden because it is unseasionably hot at the moment. I think it's warmer than it was in August!




Here's October - the background is painted with Eco Green acrylic paints and 2 masks from ~{Tando}~ - the gorgeous ~{Cobweb Mask}~  and the spooky ~{Witch Mask}~ which is really a 2 for 1 as you get the positive and negative option. ~{Stockists of Tando Products}~

All stamps are by ~{Stampotique}~ I've used ~{Altered Alpha}~ for the Month and added the skull from ~{Halloween Cube 2}~ for the first O.



I then used these new stamps by Janet Klein, although in reality they do have arms and legs, but I decided I would chop them off to make it easier to cut them out and because I'm cruel. I've used ~{Corie}~ the witch, ~{Skullboy}~, who has lovely dimensional glossy accent eyeballs just to make them pop out a bit more and ~{Cooper}~



Here's a close up of the witch and I've included the sticky icky patch that I tried to remove, but gave up with!



I'm still not over the 'everything is just too much effort' patch completely and I think that is noticeable  in my creations lately - so so sorry to the lovely people who let me be on their design teams. I'm thinking an increase in drugs may be on the cards, but I'm trying to avoid that if at all possible. And I know if Lynne reads this, she will be nagging me to just do it - but isn't that what sisters do?! So *whispers* it'll be our little secret!

Kaz xxx







20 comments:

Juls said...

oooh wow!!! your journaling pages are just FAB!!! HUgs Juls

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic pages.

tracy said...

*hugs* for you kaz xx
your creations are as good as ever sweetie xx

Angelnorth said...

Love your October pages, fab combo of masks and stamps. Hope you're feeling better soon, with or without an adjustment to the drug regime!

thekathrynwheel said...

Your pages are looking great - love the new Stampotiques :-) Well done for picking up your calendar again - we're almost at the end of the year!
Hope you are feeling a bit better soon. It's hard to create when you're a bit down - your mojo seems to be the first thing to disappear. Look after yourself x

ally said...

wow fab pages x

patcrafts said...

What a pretty September page and just love October's with those cute images even though they are limbless.
Hope you are feeling better soon.xx

Steph said...

Great pages i love the colours, hope your feeling back to your normal self soon x

Sandra Hall said...

Great pages - really lovely colours. Hope you're feeling better soon :D

Erika said...

Great pages Kaz loving those Halloween images and colour combo....oh I love Halloween things.
Erika.

Carol Q said...

fabby pages. love your doodling on September and the mellow autumnal colours for october

Carin said...

Fabulous pages! Love all the doodling on the September page and the witch on the October one!

Traceyr said...

Great pages Kaz. Enjoying the orangeness of October and those cute little monsters.

Oh and listen to your sister please. x

:)

Sharne's Bit 'n' Bobs said...

Your page is great, love all the different elements that you have used.

Janique de Suisse said...

Very beautiful !! I love the stampotique stamps !

Catherine said...

brill pages! Love those curly squiggles for September

flutterbycrafter said...

Two great pages, and I adore the doodling around September and October is looking good

Siobhan Brignull said...

love your october page, adore those new stampotique stamps

Anesha said...

Super pages, love the background and the images on top. :)

McMGrad89 said...

The little characters at the top of the October calendar are so cute. They are a nice touch.