Sunday, 4 September 2011

Back in the 365 game

While I was on holiday, Lynne was looking through my journal and said I ought to start doing the 365 Challenge again as she liked to look at and read the pages. I gave up in April as I was grumpy at doing so little. So I gave myself a good talking to, a kick up the arse, and cheered up ready to start again in August, which was a good time to start as I spent a lot of time at Lynne's and actually did a few things. *whispers* we'll ignore the fact that I'm suffering now as I did have fun.



It's a background of watersoluable wax crayons and gesso, Tando Random Circles Mask ~{Stockists Here}~ and doodling. I did intend to do more than just ~{Carrot}~, but couldn't be bothered to be honest!!!


September is again crayons and gesso and doodled swirls. I have a few stamps in mind to do and am hoping that I will get round to doing them!

Both months are stamped in ~{Altered Alphabet's}~

Kaz xxx

15 comments:

Janique de Suisse said...

beautiful colors for the 2 months, I love your doodlings !!

tracy said...

Ooo i love septembers doodles :)

Angelnorth said...

These are fab - love the tiny black and white circles round August's pages and Carrot looks great! Hope you get to use those stamps for September!

Hazel said...

You certainly had a busy August - fab journal pages. And I love the colour and background you've chosen for September - look forward to seeing what develops x

Karen said...

oooo no grumpy dogs on August pages...WHOOO!!!!! I am loving all your doodling, especially that fantasia of doodling on Septembers pages....clever girl HUGS xxx

patcrafts said...

Fab journal pages, gorgeous background colour in September, love the doodling and the altered alphabet months. Well done for joining us again.

McMGrad89 said...

I like the altered alphs stamps.

Can't wait to see a finished September page.

Welcome back to calendar journaling.

Carol Q said...

beeootiful pages. love your doodling, particularly on the September pages.

Traceyr said...

Your backgrounds are fantastic Kaz. :)

Jane Wetzel said...

Perfect Kaz- Gosh...I need to do this...I LOVE yours and glad u decided to pick it up again!

Sharne's Bit 'n' Bobs said...

Fantastic pages.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous doodling and oh how I wish my writing was as beautiful as yours!!

thekathrynwheel said...

Hey, it's great to have you back on board! Fab pages, great backgrounds and lovely doodling :-)

Steph said...

Lovely pages Kaz i love carrot and Septembers pages are looking good x

Lynette (NZ) said...

Love how your doodles frame the page. Looking forward to seeing what else you do to your September page.