Friday, 16 September 2011

Grrumpy Tag

I made a tag using combining both DT's that I'm on again - love it when I can do that!



I started off with the idea of using the new ~{Crown Quote}~ with ~{Grrrumpy}~ and ~{Crown}~ from Stampotique. His face says it all doesn't it?!
I then used a cloud from the ~{Grab Bag of Clouds}~ from Tando - ~{Stockists Here}~ and added some painty accents from the  ~{Stitches Group Mask}~. I finished off with ~{Fresh Picked}~ and some doodled accents and ribbons.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Annie said...

Your tag has made me smile...it's really lovely.
A x

Willy said...

What an adorable tag, Kaz!

Denise and Louise said...

Gorgeous tag - that little dog really does look very grumpy.
Denise xx

Dotty Jo said...

Brilliant tag! Jo x

tracy said...

he really doesn't look impressed does he ?? hehe
love it ;)

Hazel said...

Lol! super tag (and the card below) x

Angelnorth said...

Great quote stamp and perfect combo of stamps to go with it - bound to raise a smile!

paddy said...

Fantastic Kaz. Love the dog!!! xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wondeful tag.

thekathrynwheel said...

C-u-u-u-u-t-e!

Juls said...

fabby!! Love the 2 ribbons together!! Hugs Juls