Thursday, 1 September 2011

More New Release Stampotiques

Thanks for all the lovely comments from the blog hop yesterday, it was wonderful to hear that you like the new stamps as much as I do; and I really love them!! How can you pick a favourite?! There really is something for everyone in this release.

When I first saw ~{Tetewea}~ my twisted brain saw someone covering their bits with their arms!! I know, warped, always have been, so I did a journal page. I'm sure that she just has drainpipes on, but I can't see that!

I've used ~{Wish Word}~ as part of the background and with white paint, ~{L'il Tatawea}~ and ~{Lovely Wings}~ as a border. Those wings really live up to their name too and I can see me using these lots! The detail is just gorgeous.

Next I decided to make a cute card with more of Janet Klein's new stamps. I love the way they all look shocked, so I made it look like ~{Titus}~ was pinching ~{Grace's}~ bum!! I just can't help myself. I've also used ~{Daniel's Hearts}~ and cut some out and ~{Congratulations!}~


On both projects I have used the sequin waste stencil from ~{Tando}~.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Willy said...

Your pages are beautiful, Kaz. Great use of the wings!! And that lovely card...

Traceyr said...

lol trust you Kaz to see the "rude" side to those stamps.

I love Titus and Grace too.

:)

Angelnorth said...

Fab projets! Love the way you've used the wings as a border and I'm no longer surprised by the way your mind works ;o) Cute card, very sweet little folk!

Dawn B. said...

These are so perfect for journal pages! I haven't been fortunate enough yet to get to purchase any stamps but this hop is so making me want them all!

Karen said...

hahahaha you know I love your humour!!!!! Love both of these!!! HUGS xxx

inkypinkycraft said...

Love the blues and green s with those yummy stamps, fab trace x

Basement Stamper said...

Another set of great pages and adorable card.

Jennie said...

Beautiful pages with the new stamps.

Gez said...

FABULOUS page Kaz. Made me smile.Xxx LOVE how you have used the wings as a border. Genius!

Gorgeous card too..xxxx

Jayne C said...

Both of these are great...loving the new images!!! x

Chevrolet Van Turbo said...

You have really done a great work to share the hidden art of the great man. It is really a nice work by them. Thanks a lot for this