Thursday, 15 September 2011

Rain rain go away

I was asked recently to do a guest spot on my lovely and talented crafty friend  ~{Kathy's Sketch Blog}~ so I thought what a fab opportunity to share the love of the ~{New Stampotique Stamps!}~



I used ~{Under The Parapluie}~ which seems to be a very firm favourite of the DT, combined with ~{Rain Rain Go Away}~ which is apt here in the UK as we approach Autumn at breakneck speed!
I also used part of ~{Daisy Daisy}~ by masking off the rest of the stamp, then added a few white highlights. The main image is coloured with Copics.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great take on the sketch, fab colouring and I love the little daisy element - cute!

Willy said...

Cute card, Kaz!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute, beautiful coloring!

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

sooo super cute!!! i love it!

Di said...

Fabulous card Kaz xx

YOGYAKARTA said...

wow wow I really like your blog. Good luck friend

Juls said...

fabby!! Love the layout and all your gorgeous details!! Hugs Juls