Wednesday, 14 September 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Black and White

It's my turn to set the challenge this week over on our ~{Challenge Blog}~ and, because we had so many lovely entries with the last colour challenge I set, I'm going for another. This time I'd like you to do something black and white and add a hint of another colour. I always think this colourway is classy and you really need to head on over to see what the team have come up with.


I went for the new ~{Giant Daisy}~ and embossed it with white powder before adding Magenta Viva Decor Gloss Gel to the centre. I've added ~{Happy Birthday}~ and added some doodling. This one went off to my sister for her birthday last week.

As it's the first challenge of the month, you can use any stamp manufacturer, but it would be great if you did use some Stampotique's. You could be in with the chance to win a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ as well - I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Kaz xxx

16 comments:

Gez said...

Stunning card Kaz. FAB challenge.xx

Hazel said...

One of my all-time fav colour combos - super card (bet Lynn loved it) - that daisy is gorgeous (think it needs to go on my wish list) x

wendyp said...

I am loving that new daisy image! Gorgeous card!!!

Willy said...

Fabulous card, Kaz! Great use of the Giant Daisy stamp.

Summerthyme Studio said...

THUD!!! Double THUD!!! Oh my WORD!!! This is just Striking!!!! WOWSER KAZ!!!! Thanks for the fabby challenge too

mwah!

Vicki

dutchstamptramp said...

Stunning card Kaz!!

tracy said...

very nice kaz :)

Angelnorth said...

You're right, definitely a classy look - love the pink bobbly centre!

Sue said...

What a lovely card, the stamp is beautiful, and your doodling round the edges is perfect x

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

A very classy card and he stamp works so well embossed

Tigerblomma said...

Beautiful!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous creation.

thekathrynwheel said...

This is just soooo stylish - I love it! And can I just add - you really stretched me with this challenge!

Eloise said...

Your card is beautiful!!

Juls said...

stunning and stylish!!! Love the colour combo! Hugs Juls

Alison said...

Stunning card Kaz! x