Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Humourous birthday card

Firstly, Happy Birthday to you Vicki!!!

~{Vicki}~ has set the challenge this time and she'd like you to make her a humourous card as it's her birthday today. I made this one for her and I'm hoping it has arrived on time:



I found a fun phrase and I think it's quite suitable for her (and for many of us I should think) and used ~{Sweetmoves}~ as she's a party girl. I drew a couple of wine bottles (drawing is not a strong point of mine, but I like that they are BIG bottles) for her to hold. I then stamped a continuous strip of ~{Floral Flutter}~. Everything has been coloured with Copics.

This challenge is for Stampotique only stamps and if you make Vicki a card you will be entered into the random draw for a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Don't forget to visit the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog}~ to see what the rest of the team have come up with and it's definately worth the visit, they are fab!

Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Juls said...

fun card! great image and I love the little flowers that run along the bottom of the card! Hugs Juls

Gez said...

BRILLIANT!

Bluefairy4U said...

Just love your card Kaz, its such a fun card and lovely colours too. Hugs JO.xxx

Angelnorth said...

Fun stuff, love the cut out flower border and your drawing looks fine and dandy to me!

dutchstamptramp said...

Love it Kaz!! And what a great colours

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

love the bottles idea!!! so cool

Basement Stamper said...

She'll love this one! so bright and vibrant.

Traceyr said...

Very humourous Kaz. :)

Willy said...

Funny card, Kaz!

Caroline said...

Such a fab, fun card Kaz!

Sue said...

I love this Kaz, and your drawing is excellent x

Summerthyme Studio said...

And it did arrive and I am SOOOOO proud to have one of your creations in my house!!!!! Your drawing is perfect! Thanks so much!

Love,

Vicki

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kaz, Great card and pretty papers, I love your sentiment, funny!!! Gay xxx

thekathrynwheel said...

Hahaha! This is really funny. And it is something I do all the time ;-)