Friday, 23 September 2011

Stampotique Sponsor CAS-Friday

Today, ~{Stampotique}~ are sponsoring ~{CAS - Friday's}~ and the challenge is:


We are always Clean And Simple and our theme that week will be Mostly Monochromatic, 3 + 1.  Use at least 3 shades of the color of your choice monochromatically and then add Chocolate Brown. 



I've used ~{Cat and Bird}~ stamped in Teal Stazon and then very carefully shaded with Copics. I had masked off the nose before stamping and coloured that brown and added Glossy Accents. I then used ~{Friends Hold You Up}~ as it went well with the bird on the cat's tail and is such a lovely quote.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

inkypinkycraft said...

A really cute card, love the brown nose!! I struggle to do simple and tend to fling everything at my cards buti may just have a go? Trace x

Angelnorth said...

Lovely CAS card, the chocolate nose looks great with the teal!

Gez said...

FAB card Kaz. Great sentiment!

Summerthyme Studio said...

This is adorable Kaz. It's funny but I see that so far, you, me and Gez are all on the same page with our artist choices this week! lol....That being said, it looks like you and Gez can follow directions much better than I! lol........Have a wonderful weekend

xo

Vicki

Basement Stamper said...

Fabulous coloring on the dog and bird, love the pooch nose ;-)

Willy said...

Fabulous and cute card, Kaz!

tracy said...

very sweet kaz :)

Di said...

Aww, such a lovely card, that quote is fab xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful CAS card.

Juls said...

love the C&S look of this card, the fabby inked edges!... and I love how you have added a pop of colour on the nose! Hugs Juls