Sunday, 23 October 2011

3D Angel

It may still be October, but I couldn't wait any longer to attack this gorgeous ~{3D Angel}~ from ~{Tando}~

 I painted the wings, edges and halo with acrylic paint, then stuck Christmas paper onto the body. I stamped text onto the wings, added some Viva Decor Glitter Pen onto the halo and wings and slotted it all together. Very quick and easy.


I wrapped some sweets in tissue paper and sat them on the base and it is all ready for the dinner table! 

Well, I say sweets, but in reality they are beads. I'd eaten the sweets before I finished it! Anyone who knows me will not be surprised by this.

~{Click Here}~ for stockists of Tando products.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Gez said...

Stunning Kaz! My favourite colours! lol the sweets!!

Juls said...

Hi Kaz

I am still playing catchup in blogland at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good nosy round your blog at all that I missed whilst on hols.

Love this, I love the soft colours, so fabulous and creative! Hugs Juls

fatmonica said...

This is gorgeous!

Suzie said...

Tis lovely Kaz ... would be even lovelier with the sweets ROFL!!

jeanie g said...

Love the Angel table dec Kaz and thank you for your kind words on my blog. xx

Traceyr said...

hahaha no I am not surprised all the sweets were scoffed.

Beautiful angel and yes it would look lovely as a table centre piece.

:)

Janice said...

You did make me laugh about the beads! Nice centre piece for the festive season.

rajns (carolyn) said...

How perfect for a table! The touch of the glitter pen on the halo adds a great dimensionality to it!

Karen said...

This is just gorgeous my lovely!!!!!! No surprise about the beads at all hahaha xxx

tracy said...

she's beautiful:) wont your guests be surprised to find beads in the parcels hehe :)