Sunday, 30 October 2011

Art Journal Prompt

I've set up a very casual art journal prompt on the craft forum I'm on ~{Bubblyfunk}~ just for fun using fun quotes, so no heavy introspectives allowed. You can get them elsewhere.

I recently joined Pinterest too (link on the right) and have found this to be a great supplier of quotes and inspiration.

I've started us off  with this one:


I made the background ages ago and just added the stamps, lettering and doodling. I had to use ~{Smile}~ as he so obligingly shows his teeth and gave him a ~{Crown}~.

I'm working on my lettering still and I think I may have a go at altering this! That's the trouble with lettering while lying on the sofa, always a bit dodgy!!

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Heavens2Betsy said...

I really like your lettering! Dodgy or otherwise .... it works. Great prompt and lovely outcome. penny

Gez said...

It's a great page Kaz. I LOVE your lettering too.xx

Anesha said...

Really like this and the quote is great!

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha ha ha! Love this :-)

patcrafts said...

Great lettering, great quote and just love the page.xx

Summerthyme Studio said...

i LOVE LOVE LVOE that saying........hehe........and I love your page. You just have this style that I totally envy!!!!

Hugs

Vicki

Willy said...

Love your page, Kaz!

Karen said...

Nothing dodgy about your writing my lovely!!!!! Love the quote, love your page xxx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool, thanks for the big smile on my face :)

Debbie said...

Sorry. I just picked myself up off the floor! LOVE this sentiment and I adore SMILE! Fabulous design and colours. Just brilliant!

Suzie said...

Ummm how come I didn't leave a comment here?! I love this page Kaz ... can't see any dodginess in the lettering at all! :D

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

I LOVEE IT! the sentiment is super cool!

Gini said...

Now that is the perfect sentiment for Smile :-)
Gini
xx