Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Quick and easy Christmas card

Now it's November, we start panicking about making our Christmas cards. Well, I'm not so much as, like last year, I've bought some. Blatently. So I've used the ~{Hanging Bauble Mask}~ from ~{Tando}~ to make a very quick batch of cards.



I masked off the baubles and sponged the leaves onto a few cards, then masked off the leaves and did the baubles. I've just added some Stickles and a couple of gems and then a greeting stamp.

For stockists of Tando-Creative products ~{click here}~

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Karen said...

Nothing wrong with quick and easy darling! Though I know I would probably make a mess of this!!! I really love this card :-D sssshhhhh! but I have bought some too xxx

Suzie said...

Very pretty and elegant Kaz! Love the design!

Janice said...

Quick and easy and very lovely too!

Traceyr said...

Very stylish Kaz :)

fatmonica said...

It's lovely!

Kath said...

That's a really pretty card,Kaz. So delicate.

Hazel said...

Very effective - love it x

Gez said...

Wow! Gorgeous!