Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Sketch Challenge

It's time for another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ this time set by ~{Lisa}~ and she has given us a sketch to work from.



I used ~{Tulip}~ one of the latest release stamps by Maryse Carrier and did a cute card. I coloured it with Copics and added ribbons for the strips, finishing off with a butterfly charm and a ~{Happy Birthday}~ greeting.

This time you can use any stamps, but obviously, if you have Stampotique's it would be great to see them. ANd again you will be in with the chance of winning the random prize of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Originals Store}~ and $30 to spend on stamps would be a lovely early pressie to yourself!

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Juls said...

Hi Kaz,

I am once again playing catchup in blogland, I have enjoyed checking out your blog to have a look at all that I have missed!

I love this card, great colours and so cute!!

Hugs Juls

Karen said...

Awe...this is soooo cute...love the addition of the btterfly! xxx

Basement Stamper said...

super cute, love the addition of the charm on that bow.

Traceyr said...

What a lovely dog and the charm sets of the card beautifully. :)

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

I wish i had a cute dog like this stamp:D

Suzie said...

very cute Kaz! Love the butterfly :)

Willy said...

Funny and beautiful take on the challenge!

Gini said...

Great take on the sketch Kaz.
Do you think the dog has a bit of the Patrick Moore about him with those odd eyes?!
Gini
xx

Hazel said...

This is cute - love it. And I love the combo of blue and brown - you did a superb job for the Tando challenge x

Gez said...

Lol Gini!!

Fabulous card Kaz. Loving the pinks!

Ooooh, fab font too!

Gez.xx

Linda64 said...

Sweet! Love the coloring!

thekathrynwheel said...

Love this card, the image is so cute!

Sue said...

I love this, think I NEED the cute dog stamp x