Thursday, 1 December 2011

Some Journal Pages

Here's a few journal pages that I've done over the last few weeks following the prompts I've set on the Bubblyfunk Forum. We've been using quotes as a starting point.

This one has used the ~{Tando Random Circles Mask}~ and Stampotique's ~{Smumanha's}~ head. The arms and legs came from ~{Tracy}~ at our retreat where we swap things we won't use and the mozzies are really dragonflies, but we won't tell them.
 if only .... sigh


This one uses different sizes from the ~{Tando Sequin Waste Mask}~, part of the ~{Lovely Wings}~ and ~{Clover}~ both by Stampotique. The body is cut from a mag.
 this could account for a lot of things!


I cheated a bit with this prompt as I have been at my sister's for a week and I just don't craft much there at the moment, so I said to use text of some form, flowers and circles. I stuck the book pages on and gave them a thin covering of gesso at home and then took just Inktense pencils and some pens.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Your journal pages have all been looking fab - I particularly like the brainy one, the walking brain is fab!

Basement Stamper said...

Your journal pages this week gave me a good laugh...I need that fat sucking mosquito over here!

tracy said...

great pages kaz:)
don't think i've ever been linked to before hehe:)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Wonderful ideas and great pages. Number one and two make me laughing.

Karen said...

I always love your journal pages and these are no exception my lovely. Fabulous bright flowers!!! xxx

Gez said...

Amazing pages Kaz. You are truly inspirational!

Have a great weekend.xx

Willy said...

Funny and gorgeous pages, Kaz!

thekathrynwheel said...

Oh wow, your journal pages are great. Your sense of humour really shines through :-)

Juls said...

wow!!! I have just Loved looking at your journaling pages!! It has made me want to get my journal out again!! Love the sentiment on your fisrt page ... It really made me laugh!!

Love the liliac colours, and the brain walking off the page on your 2nd page.

And you have created some fabulous backgrounds, cant wait to see them all completed!!

Thank you for all your inspiration!!! Hugs Juls

Gini said...

Even more LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are so on a roll :-)
Both are perfect pictures for those fabulous quotes, clever you Kaz
Gini
xx

Margie said...

LMAO!