Wednesday, 28 December 2011

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Your wish for 2012

It's time for another challenge at ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this time it's set by ~{Nellie}~ who says:

This time of the year we tend to look forward, what are our dreams, wishes, hopes and things we want to achieve for the new year. What do we wish and hope for our dear ones. I challenge you to show us your dreams, wishes and hopes in a stamped project.

I did a journal page 



I did a base of acrylic paint and gesso through the Tando Random Circles mask, then added a lot of stamping and doodling. I've used the following stamps:

~{Mesh}~ randomly on the background.
~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ through a heart mask cut by hand.
~{Weasel}~ the thank you that is on the side of the stamp.
~{Random Acts Alpha}~ for the rest of the letters and numbers.

From now on ALL challenges will be Stampotique stamps only, so if you enter you could be in with the chance of winning a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ and expand your collection!

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Willy said...

Funny and great page, Kaz!

tracy said...

lovely page kaz :)
i wish you lots of healt and happiness :)

Karen said...

Oh I really wish I could wave a wand for you my lovely xxxx

Carol said...

aww Kaz I love your journalling! hope 2012 is a good one xx

Juls said...

fabby page!! Love the B&W border! Hugs Juls

Traceyr said...

Hope your wish is granted Kaz. All the best for 2012 x :)

thekathrynwheel said...

What a great page! Lovely colour :-) Hope all your wishes come true in 2012!

Basement Stamper said...

Kaz, your page is absolutely perfect, love the more smiles, less blah's...perfect images.

Hazel said...

I certainly hope that 2012 is one of more smiles for you - and less being ill - the journal page is great. I've just been having a bit of a catch up with what I've missed recently - love those monsters in the post below x

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

so pretty!!!! good thoughts

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's fantastic, thanks for the smile on my face.
Wish you a great weekend and a Happy New Year. :)

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

More smiles and less sickness seems a good idea. Love this page