Saturday, 17 December 2011

Tando Challenge ~ Winter Festivals

The ~{Tando-Creative Challenge}~ for December is Winter Festivals as not everybody celebrates Christmas. I used the ~{Small 3D Angel}~ and, rather than make it 3D like I did ~{here}~  with the larger angel, I turned it into tree decorations.

Anyone who has tried taking photos of a Christmas tree will appreciate that these are not the best photos!!

I cover them with patterned papers and painted the edges white, then added some Viva Decor Glitter Pen for sparkle.


As only one angel has wings included and some of my tree lights are feathery stars, I used feathers for the wings


I finished off the bottom with a few dangly beads.





I've even used the base and halo to make a decoration.


You can find stockists of Tando products ~{here}~. and don't forget there's a prize for one randomly picked participant!

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

tracy said...

those are lovely kaz :)
i love their dangley bits hehe:)

Janice said...

|My goodness Kaz, you do know how to make the most of that chippie! Lovely tree decs.

Angelnorth said...

Love the feathery wings and the dangly beads - fab use of the angel!

Karen said...

Ingenious and sooo pretty! Love the pics, they really set the mood xxx

Traceyr said...

What beautiful Christmas tree ornaments Kaz. :)

Di said...

Fabulous Kaz, and the photography is perfect xx

Juls said...

these are fabby! Hugs Juls