Friday, 9 December 2011

This year's tags

Still not a lot of creating happening here as I'm concentrating on getting organised. However, slobbing on the sofa doesn't seem to be getting the jobs done.

I did get the tags finished off ready for wrapping the gifts.


I've used ~{Snowman}~ who still remains my most favourite Christmas stamp ever and ~{Snowy Fran}~ I made them to match the card I made ~{here}~
The other tags are made layering up some embossed tags with a die cut snowflake (both by Cuttlebug) skeleton leaves fibres and flowers.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Karen said...

These are sooooo pretty my lovely!!! I am still 'thinking' about mine hahaha xxx

Angelnorth said...

Great tags, your snowpeople look fab and I love the layered snowflake!

tracy said...

lovely tags kaz-liking the layered one :)

Juls said...

such fun tags! Hugs Juls

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kaz, Gooorgeous tags, love the snowy Fran especially:0) Beautiful wrapping paper I spy ;)
Have fun Gay xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

How do you do that? Even the scary ones are lovely! Carry on slobbing tonight!!

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

awww that s so cute!!!!! the snowy fran stamp is my fav for this holiday!

Traceyr said...

Well you are organised Kaz you have done your tags - that is more than I have done.

These are gorgeous by the way. x

:)

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful tags Kaz, love them!

thekathrynwheel said...

It's such a shame that slobbing about on the sofa doesn't get the jobs done :-)
Lovely, lovely tags. I love snowy Fran!