Friday, 20 January 2012

Guess who missed the Gingersnaps?!

Yep I did!! It's the third week of ~{Stampotique}~ sponsoring ~{Gingersnaps Creations}~ and I made the card in good time as it was for my Nan's 97th birthday, but forgot to send it over to go on their blog. So now I'm going to link it over there anyway!

The challenge is to use your favourite papers which is a tough one to choose, but seeing as the theme is to use scraps, I thought I'd see which papers I had saved the smallest scraps from and it's Basic Grey Euphoria.


I have stamped onto the scraps and cut out the images. The stamps I used are:
~{Carol's Flower Large}~
~{Floral Display}~
~{Starbird with chick}~ I used the chick, and
~{Happy Birthday}~.

Kaz (brainless) xxx

13 comments:

Karen said...

Brainless???? noooooooo! This is sooo pretty, I hope your lovely Gran liked it sweetheart xxx

patcrafts said...

I don't think you are on your own forgetting to link and you are not brainless producing such beautiful work, I love this card and what a great way to use up scraps.

Angelnorth said...

Fantastic and funky-looking! Love the little chicks bookending the horizontal strip!

Willy said...

What a beauty, Kaz! Love the design.

Basement Stamper said...

Love your strips of paper and your doodling border.

Kath said...

Brainless?????? I don't think so. This is a lovely card and such a good design.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a wonderful card, I think your Nan loves it.

Netty said...

Terrific card and fab use of papers. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

Hazel said...

Fantastic what you can do with scraps! And you've chosen one of my favourite BG papers. x

Mynnette said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful!!! LOVE the strips of patterned papers with the collection of birds and flowers--BEAUTIFUL!!! :)

Mrs C said...

Gorgeous Kaz!!!! love it xxx

thekathrynwheel said...

Er ... Hmmmm ... You're not the only one who missed the challenge ....!
This is a fab card. I love the addition of the little birds :-)

JeanFB said...

Hee heee, well I'm very glad you've posted this on the challenge post at Gingersnap Creations! Love this - and it's the most perfect way to use our favorite papers.... right down to the teensy scraps. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing. ;)