Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Alter Something

Time for another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this time it's ~{Kate}~ setting it. She would like you to alter something. I had a rummage through my stuff and found a birdhouse that's been neglected for about 2 years!! I'm sure everyone has a few things that you just haven't got round to doing.

The size of this is perfect for ~{Birdy Shoes}~ who looks like he makes you take your sneakers off before going into his house!


I used texture paste on the roof and stamped ~{Tangled}~ into it while wet. I also used it for the base. The house has been painted with acrylic paints and shaded using chalks. I've added a border of flowers that I cut from ~{Birds of a Feather}~. All stamping has been coloured with Copics.

All Challenges now are Stampotique stamps only to be in with a chance of winning a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. Don't forget to have a look at the gorgeousness created by the team.

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Karen said...

AWE!!!!! this is very cute...love the bird and the colours are gorgeous sweetheart! xxx

tracy said...

aww,he's so delightful :)

tracy said...

aww,he's so delightful :)

Anesha said...

Beuatiuful creation. :)

Willy said...

Fabulous and adorable, Kaz!

Traceyr said...

He is a cheeky chap and I love what you have done to the bird house.

:)

Gez said...

WOW!! Kaz I love your bird house tis beautiful.xx

Jane Wetzel said...

Kaz, how cute is this??? he he he!

Alison said...

So cute! I love the fresh colours! x

thekathrynwheel said...

Ha! This is fabulous! The bird is just perfect for your project, and yes, I bet he does make you take your shoes off! Haha!

Sue said...

This is lovely, very sweet x

dutchstamptramp said...

This is so cute and beautiful Kaz! Love it! Almost makes me feel as if spring is around the corner