Wednesday, 11 January 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Handbag Calendar

It's the first challenge of the year from the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and it's the turn of ~{Maria}~ to set it. She has asked us to make a handbag calendar and I'm afraid I cheated to make it easy and bought a small diary! For me, this is the best option!


I covered it with some MME paper and then set to work with stamps and pens. The stamps I have used are:
~{Art Angels}~ I adore this stamp.
~{Splatter Long}~  and
~{Random Acts Alphabet}~ for the numbers.

After I'd doodled the border, I used my new ink to make a blob and small puddle and then added some glossy accents for dimension, but that's not easy to see on the photo.

From now on, ALL Challenges will be to use Stampotique stamps, but you will still be able to win a $30 Gift Certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ if you are picked at random; then you can treat yourself to more!!

Kaz xxx

16 comments:

Juls said...

this is really fun! Hugs Juls

Suzie said...

That's lovely Kaz! What a cute stamp :D

tracy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tracy said...

i deleted my last comment coz i thought i was on gez's blog and the comment would sound silly on kaz's LOL

loving this very much :)

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

two artsy angels! so prettttyyy!

Karen said...

This is really fab my lovely...its really you! xxx

Angelnorth said...

Great little diary, love the splatters with these two creative cuties!

Dotty Jo said...

This is great fun Kaz - those angels are so sweet! Jo x

Anesha said...

Really fun, love the image. :)

Netty said...

whats a little cheating between friends.......especially when the cover looks as good as this. x

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, I love those little angels on the front!

Jane Wetzel said...

oh Kaz, adorable! lol so glad u "cheated" like me! :) Hey..love the doodling too! I LOVE to doodle!

Traceyr said...

What a neat diary and yes you can see the glossy accents on the drips - wonderful touch. :)

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fantastic calendar.

thekathrynwheel said...

Love this! It's so cute! Hmmm ... Am I the only one who thinks that these two look like they are about to get up to no good?!

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Totally brilliant!!!
Had a peak around at your latest creations too... DREWL!!!!!
Val :)