Sunday, 22 January 2012

Tando Flip List

I've started making gifts to try and be organised for once in my life and have begun by making a Flip List Book using two of the ~{Home Sweet Home}~ houses from ~{Tando-Creative}~. It's a bit tricky to take photos of it all in one!

I've covered both sides of the houses with pattered papers and sanded the edges, then embossed a ~{Wavy Twinchie}~, painted it white and inked the pattern. I've painted a dragonfly from ~{Bug Set 1 small}~ and 2 butterflies from the ~{Butterfly Grab Bag}~ then stamped them and inked the edges. I've cut some paper to size and then bound it all together, adding ribbons and beads and charms.






You can find stockists of Tando products ~{HERE}~

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Paddy said...

FANTASTIC!!! I Love it! xxx

Kath said...

It's lovely. All you have to do now is fill it up with lists and get them ticked!!!

Karen said...

Oh this is just gorgeous and girly Kaz! A brilliant use for the large house xxx

Hazel said...

Very clever and creative x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful list to get organized.

fatmonica said...

It's gorgeous!