Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Tando Steampunk

Thank goodness for Steampunk to help out with those awkward male cards and I've used a few lovely chipboard pieces from ~{Tando}~


For the chipboard, I used Viva Decor Croco in Bronze and Transparent, Viva Decor Inca Gold and a Versamagic inkpad and applied them in different orders to get different effects. The chipboard took a good battering again from me as I attacked them with the heatgun. As you do.
I've used ~{Steampunk Wings and Cogs}~, ~{Cogs, Small}~ and ~{Set of 5 Keys}~.
The text stamp is by Hero Arts, man by Paperartsy and the greeting is a very old one.

For stockists of Tando-Creative ~{click here}~.

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

i like it! great style!

Juls said...

fab! Loving the vintage steampunk look! Hugs Juls

Julia Dunnit said...

Thanks heavens for you, making me see that I could, possibly, get my head around steam punk. Ideally likethiscard and it's not so intimidating!

Karen said...

Pure excellence my lovely xxx

Suzie said...

Great card :D