Thursday, 16 February 2012

Another New Release Stamp

If you went onto the ~{Stampotique Designer's Blog}~  during the blog hop yesterday you will have seen this tag I made using ~{Roc's}~ new stamp ~{Monster}~



The background is smooshed Adirondak inkpads and water with some drippy ink along the top. The dashes and crosses are made using the ~{Tando Stitches Group Mask}~ and I've printed a quote from Pinterest.
Monster was stamped onto patterned paper and I added a bit of shading with Copics. I've also added ~{Text star with tiny star on the side}~ and ~{Splatter long}~ onto the background and added a fair dose of doodles!

If you didn't visit the team's blog hop then scroll to the next post for the links to start you off.

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Karen said...

oooo you have really done this new stamp justice...its a fabulous tag sweetie xxx

Linda said...

Oh this is really great. Very creative! Love it!

Basement Stamper said...

fab job with this stamp and love your journal notes on the tag.

Netty said...

Love how you've used the stamp, fab background and great words, x

Angelnorth said...

Fab tag, great quirky stamp!

Salamanda's Scrappy Adventures said...

Totally cool monster stamp and fab background

tracy said...

great background kaz,and that stamp is brill:)

Vicky said...

I'm loving the new stamps, very quirky!!!

Janice said...

Love your colours, funny little stamp that one!

Gez said...

Gorgeous tag Kaz. I love the background ♥

Hazel said...

Just enjoying a little catch up with your recent crafting that I've missed. I love this tag - it so made me smile x

roc said...

i love how you used that stamp. it makes me smile!