Sunday, 5 February 2012

My first journal page video

Ok, so I decided to try and be clever and make a video of creating a journal page as I've been watching loads recently and love them. I made this page:


I definately need to practise the editing a bit as it's a little jumpy, which I think is probably due to me doing a bit at a time. It was completed over 2 days, so there's a couple of clothes changes and I need to alter the camera position as I really don't think showing my pyjamas and gut is a good look!
I managed to stick the image, which is from ~{Freubel's Freebies}~ link on the right, upside down and covering the textured circles I'd made!


Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Netty said...

Smashing first video Kaz, x

Suzie said...

I love it Kaz :) x

Kath said...

Great video and page, Kaz. i didn't even notice you had pjs on!!!

Carol said...

Kaz what a fab video...love it...didn't notice what you were wearing just watched the art in progress - looking forward to MORE!!!!!!! xx

sassy said...

brilliant video...gosh you dont half move yer hands quick lol!!! loved the finished page very entertaining hugh sassy

patcrafts said...

Loved watching your video thanks for sharing. Great page absolutely love the image and the sentiment.Looking forward to some more videos.

Hazel said...

Fab first vid, Kaz and super journal page x

Angelnorth said...

Great page, love the colour shadowing round the image! Great first vid too, well done!

Karen said...

WOW!!!! that was just brilliant to watch my lovely friend!!!! Love the way you blended the colours with your fingers. You just have to do more you know!

Fabulous page, fun image and the sentiment is perfect hahaha xxx

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, this is great! I loved watching this. More, more! Great colours and shading :-)
I was looking out for the pjs but I didn't notice them?!

Jane Wetzel said...

KAZ! Wow! Awesome video and LOVE your style :) I sure hope u will be making more of these gems!