Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Skellie's Arch

I've made another piece made from both Tando and Stampotique goodies, but poor Skellie had to lose her wings to make it look right!



From ~{Tando-Creative}~ (click the link for stockists of products) I have used one of the new ~{Triple Arch Layered Frames}~. These are fantastic value as you also get all of the offcuts from the centre of the arches to play with. I've painted the frames with acrylic paints and made a background on the base like I would on a journal page. I've also used the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~  on the background and a whole lot of doodling all over.

From ~{Stampotique}~ I've used 3 of the ~{New Release}~ stamps:
~{Blessed Skellie}~ minus the wings
~{Quizer}~ and
~{Mervynboy}~. These were all coloured with Copics and I've added some more flowers cut from Skellie's head on top of the arches.

Kaz xxx


4 comments:

Karen said...

hee hee just love this!!!!! xxx

Dotty Jo said...

Excellent! Jo x

Sue said...

I love this Kaz, made me lol x

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

boooo! so spooky ! BUT! i LOVE IT! it s wonderful