Sunday, 26 February 2012

Stampotique and Tando New Products!

February has proved to be a treat for me as both Design Teams I am on have gorgeous new products released! I've combined both to make this door nameplate for my niece



From ~{Tando-Creative}~, I have used one layer from the ~{Mini Theatre Stage Tall}~ which leaves me with 4 more layers to play with!
The background is acrylic paints and I've also used one row from the ~{Hearts Background Mask}~ with DI and then doodled around the hearts. I've used the smaller section of the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~ with white acrylic paint. 
I used acrylic paint on the Stage frame and then used the smaller section of the ~{Union Jack Mask}~ with DI on the top part. We are getting patriotic ready for the Olympics this year - I got Lucy a flag for Christmas so wanted to include the mask on this. And then finished off with some doodling using Uni Posca pens. Stockists of Tando products can be found ~{HERE}~

From ~{Stampotique}~ I have used ~{Kamona}~ - Lucy wears her shorts over tights or leggings so she is a perfect stamp for this, ~{Hutching's}~ on the background and ~{Random Acts Alphabet}~ for the letters. Kamona has been coloured with Copics and I've used a hefty dose of doodling to finish everything off.

Kaz xxx 

10 comments:

Gez said...

Wow! That's just perfect for Lucy!

I love the colours and everything about it..xx

Anesha said...

Lovely creation.

Willy said...

Fabulous creation, Kaz!

R.Maria Sabina(Lollyrot) said...

your neice is lucky. super cute

Carol said...

Kaz I think this is FAB - really loving the new masks and the colours - Lucy is very lucky xx

Traceyr said...

That is great Kaz I bet Lucy will enjoy having that on her door.

Loving the Union Jack mask!

:)

Karen said...

This is sooooo Lucy!!! She will love it, its fabulous xxx

tracy said...

love it kaz,loving the colours and everything :)

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kaz, This is beautiful, I love the stampotique girl and the colours you chose are brilliant, just like your background on your blog LOL Gay xxx

dutchstamptramp said...

Real "Kaz" colours I love it very much!