Wednesday, 8 February 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - CASE

Time again for another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this time it's ~{Kim's}~ turn to set it. Kim has asked us to CASE, which is to Copy And Steal Everything from your favourite designer. Well, how do you choose your favourite from the team? I went for a tag that ~{Willy}~ made recently for one of our challenges. I was lucky enough to receive the tag as Willy made it into a birthday card for me and it was even more gorgeous in the flesh! Once you've found something you'd like to CASE, you can add a few bits to turn it into your style which, of course, means I get the pens out!!


This is Willy's tag:
Willy and I both used the following stamps:

~{Sweetmoves}~
~{Daisy Daisy}~ and
~{Jo's Star}~.

For the text paper, I stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ onto paper and used that.
I used paints for the background and Tando's ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~ for the circles.

Go have a look at the other Designer's Blogs to see what they've created and then join in for your chance to win a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. Don't forget though that now we ask for Stampotique stamps only to be used.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Netty said...

Loving this colourful and fun tag, Kaz x

Summerthyme Studio said...

Beautiful tag and awesome twist on Willy's style!

Vicki

Gez said...

Fabulous CASE ♥♥

Jane Wetzel said...

great tag and wonderful Case :)

Willy said...

Gorgeous CASE, Kaz!

Angelnorth said...

Fab tag, looks great! I prefer the other expansion of CASE, BTW - Copy and Selectively Edit (I think it more accurately reflects what most of us do when using somebody else's work as a starting point!).

Karen said...

This is gorgeous Kaz. Never heard of 'CASE' and had a vision of you doing something about a 'headcase' till I scrolled down hahaha xxx

Anesha said...

Fab tag!

trisha too said...

Great CASE, Kaz!

:)

thekathrynwheel said...

Wow, this is great.You CASE'd Willy really well!