Thursday, 23 February 2012

Tando Challenge ~ Off the Page

Here's my piece I made for the February ~{Tando-Creative Challenge}~ which is called Off the Page. I went for a 3D Valentine inspired ~{Mini Printer Tray}~ using 2 of the 3 layers of frame so I could do the card in the previous post.


I've also used various hearts and a set of wings from the ~{Wings and Hearts set}~. I've used acrylic paints and papers by Echo Park throughout and added various charms and glossy accents.

For stockists of Tando-Creative products ~{Click Here}~.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

LOVE IT! i love the wings and the window! great creation

Karen said...

I really like this Kaz and hope that its going to be displayed somewhere in your lovely home! xxx

Shannon said...

I love this piece, I love how you put a different heart in each window cut out. I also really like the sheet music as a background and the silver metal additions. This is really wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us and inspiring.

Traceyr said...

Beautiful piece of art work Kaz. :)

Those metal elements are great too.

Angelnorth said...

Great project Kaz, the muted colours look fab and I love the assortment of hearts and wings!

Carol said...

I love this Kaz, really loving all those charms and hearts....fab colour too xx