Monday, 12 March 2012

Happy Birthday Lucy

Yesterday my youngest niece became a teenager and now I feel very old. She's due to have her bedroom redecorated to get rid of the pink for a more funky blue and teal shade so I made her card in those shades with a bit of lime green thrown in.


I've used Stampotique stamps, of course, and I think ~{Alice}~ should have blue hair and ~{Chessy's}~ blue fur really highlights his pearly whites. I stamped ~{Happy Birthday}~ onto shrink plastic and die cut the 13. Finished off with some doodling.
I also made her a canvas for her room.



Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Willy said...

Great birthday card, Kaz!

Netty said...

Loving Alice she's fab and its a great card. x

Gez said...

Brilliant. Just perfect for a new teenager.xx

It's frightening where do the years go!!

Angelnorth said...

Fab card, I'm sure she loved it! Your doodled borders look fantastic as usual!

Sherry Edwards said...

Fabulous card, I bet your niece will love it!

tracy said...

i love this card kaz-do we get to see the canvas too ;)

Karen said...

Utterly gorgeous & perfect for Lucy! xxx

Juls said...

really funky card!!! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Sue said...

So 'you' Kaz, I love the colours and of course your trademark doodling.
Sue x

dutchstamptramp said...

What an absolutely wonderful card Kaz!

Carol said...

wow I love this - really love that image! bet Lucy loved it - hope she had a great birthday xx

Traceyr said...

Such a fun card I really love the funky feel and your doodling is fab. :)