Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge - Spring has Sprung

I can't believe it's already been 2 weeks since our last ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~, but it is so we have a new one for you. This time is set by the lovely ~{Gez}~ and she'd like you to encourage the Springtime in. I think we've done quite well already as it's unseasonably warm here in the UK and I love it!

I made an Easter card:


I used ~{Lavender Sprig}~ directly onto the card base and stamped the other stamps onto white card to be layered up. I've used two ~{Screaming Bunnies}~ my fave stamp of this week ;) and stamped a row of ~{Floral Flutters}~. All stamps were coloured with Copics.
I've used a ~{Tando Cogs Mask}~ as I still only have my eye and not my credit card on the ~{Sun Design}~ stamp!
I wrote the greeting and stuck everything to the card using silicone glue for dimension.

So dig out those Spring Stampotique stamps and show us your creation and you could win the $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

19 comments:

Gez said...

OoOh!! Gorgeous card Kaz.xx

Willy said...

Fabulous and funny Easter card, Kaz!

tracy said...

hehe how sweet :)

Angelnorth said...

Did somebody steal their chocolate? Fab card!

Karen said...

Oh Bum! Joanne got in there 1st with the chocolate idea hahahaha!!!!! Such mad bunnies aren't they? Fabulous card my lovely ....now give them back their chocolate!!!! xxx

Traceyr said...

Loving the way you have made that grass and flower border Kaz. That lavender stamp is a good one too.

:)

ps long may the weather remain - well at least until after Easter. x

Basement Stamper said...

love how you placed the bunnies behind the flowers, so cute.

roc said...

i'm loving that easter card kaz! what a great way to use that screaming bunny. thanks for using my rubber stamp in such an inspirational way.

Kathy said...

This is just soooooo cute! Made me smile - and that's no mean feat as I've been struggling with blogger all afternoon! grrrr

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

''just scream'' beauuuutiful and fun card!!

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

''just scream'' beauuuutiful and fun card!!

Netty said...

Loving your fun Easter card, x

Jane Wetzel said...

oh so cool! Arnt Roc's images so fun? he he he!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Love the bunnies...
Cheers
sarinda

dutchstamptramp said...

Fabulous as always Kaz! Love the whole idea of this card, so much detail and great coloring

fatmonica said...

It's a great card-love those bunnies!

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Fabulous spring colours Kaz love it! xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous and funny card .

thekathrynwheel said...

Your creations always make me smile. Love the way you used these mad bunnies!