Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Tando Challenge ~ Spring

This month the theme for the ~{Tando-Creative Challenge}~ is Spring, so we want to see a spring or a coil somewhere on your project. You don't have to use Tando products, but if you can we'd love to see them.
I made a little New Home plaque.


My inspiration came from some new papers I treated myself to as the house was part of the Bo Bunny Alora paper. I took the small square plaque from ~{Plaque Pack 1}~ and painted it with acrylic paint, then used the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~, doodled a border and punched some holes. Then I stuck the house on.
Next I painted the branch and covered the bird from the  ~{Bird and Branch Pack}~, edged them and added Glossy Accent wings.
I covered a ~{Domino}~ with paper and added the borders and letters and then attached them with covered wire.

You have until the end of March if you'd like to join in and you could win a ~{prize}~.

You can find stockists of Tando-Creative products ~{here}~.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Super cute! Hope the bird doesn't try to take the twirly bits for nesting material!

Gez said...

Great house.. can I move in please ;-) love your birdie he's so tweet ♥

Karen said...

Awe, this is really sweet my lovely! xxx

Kathy said...

Oh Kaz, this is just the cutest thing! I love it

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A fabulous project.

Sue said...

Lovely project combining spring colours and coiled wire springs, very clever.
Sue x

Reflective Art Studio said...

wonderful Project... Yeah Bring on the spring in my step.
xx
sarinda

talha said...

Appreciate your creative skills,much attractive card.


plastic cards
plastic card printing
scratch cards printing