Friday, 6 April 2012

I've had a play with the new ~{3D Birthday Box}~ by ~{Tando-Creative}~  and it's fab to work with. It connects up brilliantly to make a sturdy box perfect to store your birthday cards for loved ones. 

I covered mine with patterned papers and Bazzill card and inked the edges. The month's letters have been painted in black acrylic paint and covered with Glossy Accents. These letters are fused together to make it easier. The sheets for the months are provided and you have the option of downloading more if you want to. There is also a selection of sheets for addresses so everything is there for you to be organised with!



The 'BIRTHDAY' letters are separate so that you can arrange them how you want, but I went for the straight option this time! I've painted them and doodled around the edges before again using Glossy Accents.



You don't have to use it as a box for cards as it makes a lovely storage box. The only thing you'd need to be careful of is the strength of the glue you use on the bottom! Or you can do like I did and hold it underneath if you move it!




You can find stoclists of Tando Products by ~{clicking here}~

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Kathy said...

It looks fab Kaz. - and a really useful box

Carol said...

Kaz what great ways to use the box - love the way you've decorated it - gorgeous x

Angelnorth said...

Looks great Kaz, love the GA on the lettering!

Gez said...

FAB, FAB, FAB!

I SOOOOOOOOOOO need one of these boxes.. I'm using index cards in a kitten food cardboard box atm this would look sooooo much nicer stood on my dresser!

Beautiful creation.xx

Traceyr said...

I second and third the above comments Kaz, what a wonderful creation and like Gez I am using a rather tatty box at the mo.

:)

Karen said...

I have been waiting for you to blog this one! Its soooo pretty my lovely xxx

Hazel said...

So sorry I haven't visited for ages - somehow life got in the way. There's certainly so many fab projects here to catch up on - such an inspiration. I love this creation and also particularly love your Tando spring project x

Janice said...

How very useful! Lovely job of decorating the box.

Gini said...

Wow what a great idea Kaz and beautifully decorated.
Tando are coming out with some amazing things lately.
Happy Easter to you and I can't believe I've missed so many of your posts and fabulous creations.
You are just getting better and better creatively speaking!
You are one of my very favourite designers :-)
I hope you were able to raise some good money for the ME cause.

Will be answering your email now!
Gini
xx