Monday, 2 April 2012

London 2012!

There's been very little crafting going on lately here, my mojo has gone on an extended holiday and I don't like it one bit. So to give it a nudge I had a go at a journal page I'd been thinking of for a while. This is actually the second version as the first had Daniel Torrente character's heads in the Olympic rings, but it just didn't work. This page is a little dark in shade for my liking which is why I went mad with the white pen! I pushed myself into making a video of it too.


I don't know what's happening during the loooooooooong upload process to YouTube, but I'm getting loads of pixelated bits on it which is very annoying.

I've used two Tando-Creative Masks: ~{Union Jack}~ and ~{Sequin Waste}~. Stockists of Tando products can be found ~{here}~.
I've also used two stamps by Stampotique: ~{Altered Alpha}~ letters and ~{Hanging Hearts}~.

Blogger won't let me upload the video so if you want to see it ~{click here}~, the music is especially for my lovely friend Emel who asked for The Smiths when I did the next one, so some of you may prefer the music off, but Em and I will have it full blast like we did in the '80's. Makes me feel very old!!

Kaz xxx





11 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Fab page, doesn't look too dark at all from where I'm sitting! Love the heart border along the top! Maybe our mojos have taken a holiday together - mine seems to be missing too.

tracy said...

i don't think it looks dark at all kaz,it's looks lovely :)

Gez said...

fab, fab, fab page ♥♥

Paddy said...

Brilliant page Kaz, as usual. Can't wait to get some inspiration from you at the retreat!!! xxx

Sue said...

Lovely page, not at all dark. You are so clever with the white pen, it just lifts everything.
Sue x

Janice said...

Great job on the flag, unusual page.

Traceyr said...

Wonderful page Kaz and the video is brilliant too. I don't know how to comment on youtube though.

:)

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Great page, loved the video! Thank you, Gay x

Kathy said...

This looks fab, Kaz. Especially love the fading out appearance of the colours on the lettering

Karin said...

beautiful page, nice video and loved the music!

Carol said...

Kaz that is fabbie - wish I could create that when mr Mojo is here let alone on holls!!

xx