Thursday, 26 April 2012

Stampotique Sponsors ........ Girly Cards

~{Stampotique}~ are sponsoring the latest challenge on ~{Southern Girls Challenge}~ and they asked for Girly Cards so I stamped up ~{Daisyhead}~ and coloured her with Copics.


I've paper pieced 2 of the flowers for hat and cut another 2 for decoration. The papers are all MME Hello Summer - I can't wait until we can say that! I've used a Memory Box die and stamped ~{Happy Birthday}~ before finishing off with some doodles.

If you join in with the challenge you could win a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

roc said...

she is gorgeous kaz!! love how you used my rubber stamp!!!

Netty said...

Loving Daisy Head and how you've used her and all the smashing details. x

Basement Stamper said...

she's gorgeous, love the summery colors.

Willy said...

Wonderful, Kaz!

Angelnorth said...

I'm not sure she looks too happy about the flowers on her head - maybe she's thinking about drought resistance! Fab card, love the paper piecing!

dutchstamptramp said...

Absolutely fab Kaz, love the nice subtle colours and the whole idea of this card!

dutchstamptramp said...

Absolutely fab Kaz, love the nice subtle colours and the whole idea of this card!

Gez said...

Boy, am I beyond leaving comments :( I have seen and admired your card. Great thinking ♥