Sunday, 15 April 2012

Tando Challenge ~ Green and Yellow

This month at ~{Tando-Creative Challenges}~ the theme is green and yellow and I found this one really difficult as this isn't a colour combo I usually go with. It was only as I was making another card I saw this paper and the idea came to me! The paper is from the gorgeous new Prima 6 x 6 Meadow Lark pad. I've painted one of the smaller butterflies from the ~{Butterfly Grab Bag}~ with acrylic paint and used a text stamp over it, then added some beads and a greeting.


A nice and simple card that has already been sent!

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Carol said...

Kaz that is gorgeous - so elegant....must go and have a look at those paper pads xx

Janice said...

It's lovely, what pretty paper too.

sassy said...

its a fabuloue card...love the butterfly hugs sasyxx

Dotty Jo said...

Really stylish Kaz, love it, Jo x

Dotty Jo said...

Really stylish Kaz, love it, Jo x

Angelnorth said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I was hoping that flower was a stamp but looks like my luck is out since I rarely manage anything half way decent with papers!

Kathy said...

Kaz, this is just stunning - you really made those colours work for you

tracy said...

omg! i love this card:)
i love yellow and green and whenever i buy new stash i usually buy yellows and greens to try them!!!

Gez said...

Wow! It's a show stopper Kaz.xx LOVE your butterfly ♥

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Simply fabulous! x

Hazel said...

Lovely and fresh looking - very elegant x